I can compare my self to a half charged battery cellphone during out ICT class. I have learned a lot in our discussions. Our main topic was about internet. I have discovered its history, services and tools and the persons who have contributions in developing it. As an application to what we have learned about internet, our teacher taught us about blogs and let us create or own google account. For me, that was the most enjoyable part of having an ICT class because I can express my thoughts through blogging.
There were no problems that I have encountered to my lessons. Our teacher discussed them all briefly that is why I understood it all. The problem is my self. I didn't give my best to my quizzes and some of my blogs was rushed. I became very lazy that's why I was only a half charged battery cellphone.
This next grading, I will do my best to aim a higher test results. Instead of texting, I will be reviewing my notes. I will improve my blogs and the half charged battery cellphone will become a fully charged cellphone. I know that I will be able to do it with the help of God.
No comments:
Post a Comment