Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Modern Hero

Being a hero is about the shortest- lived profession.                  
Mother is the most challenging job in the world. My mother, Elisa Ragunjan is my hero. She did all right things and served as a good model. She took care of me when I was a little. She is the reason why I know how to write, to talk, and most of all to be a good person. She is very protective. Every time our father would scold me because of quarrelling to my sister, she is there to protect and save me. Even though she is working to support our studies and some of our daily needs, she is always making sure that she has enough time to guide us always. Every morning she wakes up early to cook our food and prepare our uniform and things to bring in school. My mother is truly my best friend. Whenever I buy my clothes, she is there to help me decide if what is the best clothes for me. When I was in trouble, my friends were not there but my mother was. I also share her stories about the boys who want to court me. When I’m not feeling well, she is very caring. She makes sure that I’m taking my medicines.
When I grow up, I hope to be like her. I want her to be proud of me. Without her, there is no me.
“I think of a hero as someone who understands the degree of responsibility that comes with his freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment