New Year… New Beginning… New Hope…
New Me! Every time New Year comes, we have that New Year’s resolution. The concept
of this is to reflect upon self-improvement annually. We change our lifestyle
for us to be better citizens.
I want to change four things in my
lifestyle. My first goal is to stop having a left-over food when eating. I think
this is one way for me to gain weight. Every time I am bored to our classes, I have
nothing to do or I am nervous, I usually bit my nails. I want to stop this hobby
because some of my friends are laughing when they are comparing my nails to
their nails. They also said that my nails are like the nails of a child because
they are very small. I think my first and second goals are easier than my third
and fourth goals. My third goal is to
stop being sensitive and my fourth goal is to stop being jealous to my younger
sister. I might be hard up to achieve those two goals but I’ll give my best in order for me to have a change. I need to do those four goals for the whole
year. As they said, nothing is
impossible if you want it.
We should consider ourselves lucky
because of the God’s Gift for us which is to witness and have again another
year in this world with our love ones.
No comments:
Post a Comment