Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Reflection



      If I compared myself to a 25% charged battery cellphone last second grading period, in this third grading period, I am a half charged battery cellphone like in the first grading period.
       I have learned a lot in our discussions. Our main topic is about the Microsoft FrontPage. I have also learned about the front page environment.
      Like in the second grading, there were no problems that I have encountered to my lessons. This period, we have our two practice teachers but they were able to discuss all the lessons briefly that’s why I understood it all. The problem is my laziness. Almost all of my blogs were rushed but I’m lazier last second grading than now. I know that I exerted more effort this grading period than the last grading that is why I am a 50% charged battery cellphone.  
 Last grading, I promise to my self that I will improve my blogs and grades and I was able to do it. This next grading, I will continue improving my grades and aim for a higher ranking. Instead of texting, I will be reviewing my notes. I know that I will be able to do it with the help of God.  

No comments:

Post a Comment